We are taking remarkable steps towards the future of logistics by integrating successful non-bonded warehouse management practices with current technological systems. We offer value-added services with continuous productivity and improvement goals by adopting the Lean 6 Sigma methodology as a principle.
With bonded and unbonded, multi-customer and customer-specific logistics facilities, logistics management and transshipment centers in customer non-bonded warehouses, we as Borusan Lojistik provide all-round and integrated warehousing services.
- Our Warehousing Services
- What Our Warehousing Services Cover
- Our Value-Added Services
- We manage a work volume of about 70k inputs/outputs on a daily basis.
- We provide warehousing services across a total area of 400,000m2.
- We unveil process development projects and communicate the optimization results to our business partners.
- We work with a flexible and customer-oriented approach while adhering to a strict code of ethics.
We manage the entire process from the supply of the raw materials at our customers’ premises to the delivery of the product to the end user.
Our production logistics operations can be summarized as follows:
- Pack material planning
- Receipt and control of raw materials, and their packaging at the production plant
- Management of non-bonded warehouse areas at the production plant
- Preparation and ordering of materials to be used in the production line
- Production line maintenance
- Transfer of semi-finished goods between lines
- Receipt of finished goods from the production line
- Arrangement, palletizing and barcoding of finished products from the production line
- Order management
- Inventory management
- Transportation planning
- Loading of products to vehicles or containers
- Our R&D Center’s Projects
- Customer Integration / Electronic Data Interface (EDI)
- Special Systemic Developments
- Special Reporting
- KARDEX Automatic Warehousing Systems
- We ensure a quick transition process thanks to in-house handling of all developments.